"In the gap behind the time, there is me suffering in silence. More silent I become more darker the ABYSS gets."
Oh no... it gets worse again. I'm becoming worse again. I'm tring to become a diamond but there is too much dirt and pressure.
I gave up on the idea that I wanted to become better. Now, all I want to do is to become somebody else. My own reality isn't working for me any longer.
I'm an addict to procrastinate and I can't do a thing to change it. Life is already difficult as it is right? So where is the point o making it more difficult? But I can't live like this.
I want to do and become so many things but the time itself have its own limits. 24 hours are not enough for me. I'm a productive, creative and perfectionist person but whenever I fail, I'm becoming more and more depressed. Although, there are so many people who want to be like me, I can't stand and tolerate myself.
I'm feeling powerless but what is power? What is the necessities to become powerful? Life and its contents are way too much. I'm just one single man but I'm trying to be an army. In my youthful times, I was just like this but in a good way. Now, I'm just like this in a bad way. Why couldn't I become successful like the people who bullied for me? Is this the gift of life? Was I a weak character?
I know I'm more powerful than huge numbers of people. I think it's the point of view which I see myself from. I see myself as a weak person and I feel that way. Maybe I can reprogram my unconscious side by seeing myself as a powerful person.
Neither my family and friends nor unknown people can help me. There is only me who can help me.
Let's continue to be that little star among the supermassive darkness. Let's shine. ✨

No comments:
Post a Comment