Thursday, April 13, 2023

DAY OF ECLIPSED SUN

  



Something big is approaching...



In all my dreams, I've seen it 5 times... that giant lava leaking eclipsed sun. 


This time, I'm seeing its signs during my everyday routines. First in a reaction movie, then in a news which points out that there will be an eclipse at 20 of April, then in a movie, then in tiktoks, then in a 4K wallpaper website...

As the 20 of April approaching, my everyday actions started to make me remember that giant eclipsed sun.


I've researched in everywhere, yet I couldn't be able to know its meaning. Is it a bad omen? Is it a reporter of change?

I don't know why but my whole skills and personal growth keep multiplying themselved as that day approaching.


Ohhh, I feel so tired because of all the work and university life of mine. I just want to sleep but everything makes me remember the fact that something big is approaching...


I hope I can be powerful enough for that thing to face it properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ECLIPSE THRESHOLD 3 - SHATTERED CHAIN

" Benim suyum çok ısındı hatta kaynamaya bile başladı. Babamın bir şeye sinirlendiğinde bardağı mermere vuruşundan tutta kapıları sertç...