In all the diaries and blogs that I wrote, this one will be the last one I swear.
Today, I returned from my sister's home to my place to smoke hookah knowing that I wasn't belong to her house and enter the university exams while smoking hookah. Exams were all okay but I was the one who wasn't okay.
Through all the hours into deepness there was a sudden realization... this was not my own reality.
I don't need to be here smoking hookah and watching reaction videos from YouTube.
Who was I? What would I supposed to do? Every move of people around me in this little cafe seemed meaningless. This timeline and actions wasn't supposed to be like this. It was just like being in an alternate universe which I was not belong to. Why was I feeling like this?
I'm confused. What is my true self? What is my purpose? I can't continue to live my life like this. I'm feeling a peace but I'm confused. I slept for hours but I'm still sleepy. I'm all alone and that was what suppose to be. But I don't know people around me? Who are they? But I have to know them. Why do they look like strangers to me?
My watch keeps ringing and it suddenly stopped, it could not stop quickly. Something is not right. I'm sleepy but I'm not suppose to sleep. Instead I must learn new things to improve myself.
Am I going crazier?
Where will I go after smooking hookah? To home? To university? This doesn't seem right. Where am I suppose to be? I don't know.
What's wrong with me? I feel like a stranger but I must not feel like a stranger. I'm confused again.
Everything Everywhere Every person seem like meaningless. What's happening?
I think I must be in a mental warzone. I'm questioning my whole presence and existence but his time it is different. Everything feels like everything must not be this way in this time.
Though everything seem strange, I still feel powerful in this very awkward moment.
I was powerful and then powerless and now Powerful again.
Every reality is breaking down as I'm rising through the broken glass of alternate realities.
This is just a start...

No comments:
Post a Comment