Sunday, June 30, 2024

THE DARK TOWER

 



 "Some portals inside the dreaming never meant to be found and what lies inside of them may reveal one's dark desires."

 - Autor: Unknown

 


  I was a general in a battlefield where a war took place. I had a majestic looking uniform. I stopped giving orders to my soldiers right after I saw the blue portal in a plain daylight. No one was seeing it except me. I slowly and cautiously started to walk towards the slow spinning blue portal. I stepped into it.

  Other side of the portal was inside of a tall architecture and I looked at my body to see that I'm not that general anymore. My clothes are the same clothes that I've been wearing in real life. Now I'm really me.

  Inside of architecture that I was in during that moment had black marble walls with a burnt texture, the walls was circular on top of each other without a floor or roof. I figured out that I was in a tall tower colored darkest of black. While I was standing in front of a big blue portal, I could clearly see that there were two other spinning portals which were a sinister orange colored aura; one was at the left of me and other one was right of me. Black Tower's inner circular walls had lots of wall torches from bottom to the top that I couldn't be able to count them. The air in the architecture had a dark smoke/fog but it wasn't that thick so that I could be able to see the whole inner view of the Dark Tower. At the middle of the Tower's dark marble floor, there was a chess board made of a grayish rock. Behind the chess board and the middle of two orange portals, there were 5 or 7 dark wraiths who were looking directly at me. They were looking at me as if I disturbed their presence.

  I slowly approached to the chess boars while wraiths were only looking at me. They were just watching my every move without moving their feet or hands. I bent down to the floor to take a closer look to the chess board. Chess board has been left in the middle of a match. I was seeing wraiths dark cloaks next to me. I didn't know how they came next to me without moving but I was trying to keep my cool so I didn't focused on that. 

  I started to talk about chess strategy as I've been analyzing the board. In an instant, my mouth started to move by itself without my allowance and sentences of an unknown and harsh language started to be formed. I quickly realized what was happening: something or someone was trying to possess me. I started to recite the Islam's call to prayer and when I started to recite it, thousands of male voices started to recite with me too. Thousands of Muslim voices were all reciting with me but there were no Muslim but me in that tall architecture. I began to get up as I reciting even stronger and I saw wraiths next to me. Their leader had no hood of its cape as others have their hoods on. Their leader's face is just like a human face but skin of it was little bit dark orange and some of its face was like a coal: it's almost like charred skin/meat. Leader of the wraiths was in complete shock to see that his servants also reciting the Islam's call to prayer with me.

   From that moment, I knew that they weren't possessing me but I was possessing them. I revert the possessing process onto THEM.

   The leader of them yelled loudly "Why are we reciting the call to prayer?!! WHY ARE WE RECITING THAT!!!" as I was reciting the call to prayer with them. Then the leader came to the realization and turned his head harshly and angrily to me. There was a dark liquid leaking from the leader's mouth. He did a move against me in just a second as fast as a flash of light: he got his arms up against me, jumped right at me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

   He opened his mouth so wide that his chin was at his chest, he was screaming to my face while grabbing me by my shoulders. As he continued to scream, dark aura from his face started to grow from all sides of his head, his eyes whites were black and there were only two rainbow colored circles which had black hole in the middle of it as his iris. In my sight, there was only a screaming dark face in front of me. The louder I raised my voice while reciting the prayer, bigger I got. The more I do it, the more he screamed at me as he becomes bigger than me in scale. I screamed even louder, he screamed even louder. We were trying to be dominant against each other. After that, I screamed so much that my body's size got way bigger than him and my body's form started to disappear as I STARTED TO RELEASE WHITE COLORED FLAMES FROM EVERY SKIN TISSUE FROM MY BODY UNTILL THE WHOLE TALL ARCHITECTURE'S WALLS CHARRED FROM BOTTOM LEVEL TO THE TOWER'S ROOF.


   And I suddenly woke up. It was 04:00 am in the middle of a pitch black midnight. I sat up in bed while thinking about this dream. I was in shock and I was talking to myself but there was something wrong. My mouth was lagging. I was stuttering so much that I couldn't be able to form even a word. I calmed myself, took a deep breath and tried to form words calmly. I was struggling but it was working. A minute becomes a half an hour, I took back my ability to talk but I couldn't be able to take my courage back. I haven't been this scared in 12 years because there were no records of my dreams that affected the fabric of my life's reality without my consent. The possession scene in the dream was actually happening to me while I was sleeping! This never happened to me before. I quickly went next to my mother's bed and I sat on the edge of her bed. I woke her up and told her what I had seen and what happened after I woke up. I asked her if it could be okay to prepare a chair as a bed next to her and she calmed me by allowing it. I quickly made a bed from the chairs next to her and I went to my room in fear to get my bed's pillow and duvet. I slept next to my mom for 2 hours like I was a 7 year old kid.

  I woke up next to my mom. It was almost the hour of work. I opened my work laptop and pressed the power button several times. My work laptop gave a blue screen. It was saying that operating system and data in the hard drive was not there. I talked with my company's IT guy and he got laptop from me and installed an operating system in it. Unfortunately, data wasn't recoverable. TWO YEAR WORTH KNOWLEDGE HAS BEEN ERASED IN ONE NIGHT. 

I've read somewhere on the internet that in paranormal events, an energy starts to develop; an energy which affects the electrical systems. I wonder if it was my flames or the leader's dark aura that erased my laptop's data. 


         I'm still looking for answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ECLIPSE THRESHOLD 3 - SHATTERED CHAIN

" Benim suyum çok ısındı hatta kaynamaya bile başladı. Babamın bir şeye sinirlendiğinde bardağı mermere vuruşundan tutta kapıları sertç...