I came to a local cafe next to my English prep-school to do the difficult homework given by my English teacher. I ordered a blueberry-grape-peach flavored hookah. While I was smoking my hookah, my male and female friends from English prep-school came and we started to study. I was doing the hard homework just because it was compulsory for the exam and I was too bored. My male best friend was also bored that he started to mess with my female best friend He was trying to annoy her. She was laughing first but then getting angry as usual. Then my male best friend left because he had work. Then we started chatting with my female best friend.
I told her about comments which was related to my oldest friend who I'm not friends with anymore in the fortune telling, I mentioned some other troubles of mine as well, and then she told me how annoying my male best friend was. Then she told me that there was something she wanted to tell me but it was a secret and other female friends of mine also knew this secret but she was afraid to tell me. I said, "If you tell me, I can help you with your problems, but if you are afraid to tell me and don't want to tell me, it's okay not to tell me; it's up to you." Then she said what she wanted to say, but she waited a little bit because she was shaking from excitement. Then she said it quickly; Dude, I'm in love with your male best friend; I love him. Then we started talking about it. I gave her some tips and advices, and she cried about my best friend's actions that he did and hurt her.
Then I made a deal with her. I made her swear to keep this secret by pressing his hand on the Holy Quran and I said: "Since you told me one of your deepest secret. I should equalise this by telling you the biggest secret of my life." The old thing was happening again; my heart was beating like it was going to burst out of my chest and my hands started to shake with excitement and while this was happening, I gathered all my courage and opened the notes section of my phone to tell her (I couldn't tell it loudly in the cafe.) and I wrote the following: "Being Bisexual". She said "Are you really like that?" I said yes, but I was like dying of excitement because I tried to tell this secret to two people from my family before and it was a complete disaster. Yet, she is the first person I told this secret to. Then we talked about my secret and she asked me if I had sexual intercourse with someone and of course I said "No, I didn't." I said; I wouldn't lie. Then I told her that my Dark Side, which I was trying to restrain, was directly related to male love and that I had attached many other bad traits to it and distanced myself from same sex. She was surprised but said that I made the right decision.
Then I told her that I was in love with my oldest friend who I'm not friends with anymore and whom I hated, but by turning this love into brotherly love, I strengthened the bonds of friendship between that old friend and me so much that I could not break those bonds even now while I was trying to hate him. By the way, she was quite normal when she first heard this secret; she wasn't shocked. She said that she have had so many friends like me.

No comments:
Post a Comment